COVID UPDATE   13/10/2020


The Club COVID Committee have agreed that as a result of the significant increase in confirmed COVID cases in North Wexford and in the best interest of the whole community, we are going to suspend all training and other club activity until at least next Monday 19th October. 

The club's COVID committee will meet on Sunday evening to review the circumstances and the need to extend the suspension or not. 

This is a difficult decision but, as a Club, we agree that we should continue to show leadership in the community at large and play our part in helping control the virus.


Our Sponsors

Copyrights Gorey RFC 2022